Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 28

So, today officially marked the start of Phase 2! At the end of Phase 1, I have lost 6 pounds and 11.5 inches total! That means I earned $35 toward pampering myself! I can save it until the end, or spend it now! I'll see if I can find a good groupon for a massage or facial or pedicure! :-)

So, this mornings workout was INTENSE! I swear Jillian wanted me to die...no, I'm serious, she even said it at one point. "Are you in pain? Well, I don't care! I want you to feel like you're dying right now!!" Well, she wouldn't be disappointed. There was one set I thought my arms were going to fall off!! She is crazy! It was nice to do a different workout though, but I was DRIPPING sweat at the end! I'm hoping this change-up will equal more weight loss and inches lost!

I was proud of myself-I made myself a mango, chicken salad with spinach for lunch today but ended up letting temptation get the best of me and had a donut at work! Oops! It was DELICIOUS! I did well the rest of the day though!

I'm interested to see what tomorrow's workout brings. It's been a while since it hurt when I sat down and moved in general-I'm feeling that now. Tomorrow will be rough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment