Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day 24

So, my alarm went off this morning and I shut it off and decided to just "rest my eyes" for a few more minutes. Those few minutes turned into 40 minutes. Oops! Needless to say, I had to wait to do my cardio after work. Luckily it was just cardio-that's easier and I didn't mind doing it quick after work before making dinner. Tomorrow is my LAST day of Workout 3!!! Almost done with Phase 1!!

My eating was back on track again today, keeping calories around 1300. Oatmeal with strawberries and pecans for breakfast. Some friends and I ate greek food for lunch-yum! I had pitas and a small greek salad. For dinner, I made baked salmon and roasted zucchini. I did have a Starbuck's coffee drink at work today but used skim milk and sugar-free syrup, so that helped keep the calories down!

I probably won't post tomorrow-Eric and I are heading to University of Phoenix Stadium for the Cardinal's draft party and rib fest. I'll try and really watch what I'm eating-hoping they have SOME veggies at the rib fest. I know I'll get a lot of walking in while there, which will help. It's okay to indulge every once in a while, but not all the time (remember, I can be the QUEEN of rationalizing, especially when it comes to food!)

Well, I KNOW I'm going to be pissed at Jillian tomorrow, so better get some good sleep. Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment