Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 18 & Day 19

So, I didn't get to blog last night-you'll find out why later!

Yesterday was my favorite workout (she says with sarcasm...), Workout 3. I was so sore! But, my friend invited me to a Meetup group at a place called Jab Fitness where we got a FREE boxing class for an hour. The class was at 8pm, which is a little late for me to workout, but I went and had a BLAST!!!! It was so much fun! I have never boxed before. As soon as I saw my hot pink boxing gloves, I was in! I have to thank Jillian for helping me prepare for this evening, because it was BRUTAL but well worth it. I don't even remember what I ate yesterday anymore, but knew I didn't overdo it on calories because I burned A LOT yesterday!

Because I worked out so late last night, I slept in this morning and didn't work out until after work. That was a BIG mistake. I still worked out, don't get me wrong, but I felt off the whole day not getting my workout in early. Anyways, tomorrow is good ole cardio day again. I'm so glad it's the weekend! I'm exhausted, so I'm going to keep this one short!

No comments:

Post a Comment