Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 14

Officially two weeks down out of 13!! I'm feeling great! Yesterday morning, I actually felt thinner. I've been having to use a belt for my pants the past few days!! I think I'm down at least a size-yay!

Well, now the boring stuff-what I ate... :-)
Oatmeal for breakfast :-)
I was at a friend's house and she was gracious enough to make me lunch! She made BLT's and it was delicious!! For dinner I made minestrone (another recipe from my Cooking Light cookbook-176 calories per 1.5 cups!) I bought some extra kale and attempted to make kale chips since they are the latest craze! They turned out pretty good and were DELICIOUS-you get that crispy and salty flavor-can easily take the place of chips. Here's the easy recipe I used:

Tear off small pieces of kale after cleaning and make sure they are dry completely. Place in a bowl and drizzle with olive oil and salt. Toss together and place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350 for about 20 minutes. YUMMY!!! AND, I hear kale is a superfood!!

Tomorrow is a new workout (finally!) and weigh-in and measurement day! We will see. I don't expect the scale to budge much, but I'm hoping to lose at least a few more inches total.

No comments:

Post a Comment