Friday, April 6, 2012

Day 5

Day 5 down and it wasn't too bad! Workout 2 of Phase 1 hurt today because my hamstrings are so tight and that was the main focus of this workout! My body is sore!

Started off eating 2 eggs, scrambled, a piece of canadien bacon, and some cherry tomatoes again. (Delicious and filling by the way, and doesn't take too long to make!) I was pretty busy at work, so I got in a decent number of steps. For lunch, I had a cobb salad again (delish!) even though our director catered in Olive Garden (I know, I resisted the fettucine alfredo!!) I did have one bite of a breadstick, but it didn't taste that great and wasn't worth the calories, so I threw it away. When I got home, I made a delicious chicken dish from Jillian's recipe book with an almond pesto-like paste on it. It was good.

After dinner, Eric went for a walk with me to enjoy the last of this beautiful weather before it gets too hot. The walk helped me get to 11,000+ steps for the day! I'm going to have some celery and peanut butter now to get my calorie count up a little. It's around 1100 again, and I feel I need a bit more!

Almost done with Week 1 and down 4.4 pounds! I've been reading a lot of posts on the Jillian Michael's Body Revolution Facebook page and am amazed with the results people are having, but now that I'm doing the program, I am not surprised! Bring on the cardio tomorrow (and give my glutes and hamstrings a bit of a break!)

No comments:

Post a Comment