Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 20

Started the day with the Cardio workout but felt like it was a little too easy. So, I added a long walk afterward. I had the usual oatmeal for breakfast (if it ain't broke, don't fix it...). Eric and I went to a place called Aloha Kitchen for lunch-hawaiian food. I had a teriyaki chicken sandwich (there were MANY other not-so-healthy options). For dinner, we went to Pita Jungle so I could have their delicious greek salad with grilled chicken. Yum! I went to a part last night at a friends and did have a glass of wine-first time I've had alcohol since starting the program. So, it was a decent day of eating for a Saturday.

We did go to Kohls yesterday so I could get some new tennis shows-they are BRIGHT but SOOOO lightweight! Doesn't even feel like there's anything on my feet! I tried on some clothes and have officially gone down a pant size!! I'm hoping, throughout the program, I can at least go down two more pant sizes-that's my goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment