Monday, April 23, 2012

Day 22

So, just as I feared yesterday, weigh-in/measurement day wasn't that spectacular. I actually gained 0.6 pounds but I still lost 2 inches for a total of 10+ inches in 3 weeks. I have to focus on that second number. My eating was MUCH better today-I had more veggies and made myself eat a snack in between lunch and dinner as Jillian emphasizes the importance of eating 4 times evenly spread out.

Started with my oatmeal for breakfast. I had a delicious house salad for lunch and some yogurt with almonds for a snack. I made red snapper and peas for dinner. I've been exhausted lately too-trouble falling asleep (no idea why-Jillian wears me out!), so I think that's leading to some frustration too.

I have to say, I HATE workout 3 from phase 1!! I literally was swearing at Jillian as I was working out this morning-I still did the moves and added weight to make it more difficult today, but it sucked!! (I know, it's well worth it in the end....)

Bring on workout 4-that one is definitely better!

1 comment: