Thursday, April 5, 2012

Day 4

So, today's workout was the same as Day 1 although it was a tad more difficult today because I am SO SORE!!! It was well worth it though. Down 4.2 pounds!

I changed it up for breakfast and had 2 eggs (scrambled) with a piece of no nitrate canadian bacon and some cherry tomatoes. For lunch, I ate at our restaurant at work and had a cobb salad (ate the lettuce, turkey, tomatoes, a little bacon, and a small amount of blue cheese). It filled me up the rest of the day! I did lead a group today at work about Italy and travel and our wonderful chef made fresh bruschetta (bite size pieces) and I had a couple of those. For dinner, I made tilapia and asparagus. I have been keeping track of my calories religiously and only had eaten around 1000 calories today. It's crazy! I feel like I need to eat more-I don't want my body to go into starvation mode, but the meals I'm eating make me so full!

So, because I didn't have that many calories today, Eric and I went to Dairy Queen. Before we went, I did my research on nutritional facts so I would get something no more than 500 calories. I got a small blizzard and it made me REALLY full (and sleepy). It's amazing after not have sweets for a few days the blizzard seemed extra sweet (but still good). Because I knew we were going to get some ice cream, I did a little extra cardio after work. :-)

I'm ready for day 5 tomorrow! Great results so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment