Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Day 17

This morning started with good old cardio. This cardio workout is pretty easy by now, so I try to up the intensity a little bit. It was a nice break from the other workouts! Back to difficult workout 3 tomorrow (already dreading it!)

Started the morning right with some oatmeal and strawberries and pecans. Had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch with some sunflower seeds for a snack. Made some pork and roasted veggies for dinner.

I had the pleasure of volunteering tonight with my friend Ginger at her church for a couple hours, filling bags of food for Haiti and Africa. It was so rewarding, but standing for two hours made my muscles even more sore!!

I'm tired and will blog more tomorrow. Good news-I drank more water today!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment