Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 15

Jillian kicked my butt this morning in workout 3 of phase 1!! It was rough! I can't even imagine what Phase 3 is going to be like (guess I'll worry about that when I'm there!).

So, today was weigh-in and measurement morning. I was bummed I didn't lose any weight-weighed exactly the same as last Monday. I guess it's good I didn't gain any! I realize that I'm gaining muscle, which will make the scale not move at times. I do feel great and I did lose 2.5 inches! That's 4.6 pounds and 8.25 inches in two weeks-not too shabby! I just have to keep going and the weight will come off!

I had my usual oatmeal for breakfast and my delicious cobb salad for lunch. Eric helped out tonight (even though he was nervous!) and made a pizza recipe from my Cooking Ligt cookbook. It was a whole wheat pizza crust with browned lean ground beef, turkey pepperoni, and tomatoes, with marinara sauce and mozzarella. 330 calories per 2 slices. We had some peas with the pizza. It was delicious!! He did a great job!!

I'm interested to see what Workout 4 is like-yikes! I'll let ya know tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment