Saturday, April 28, 2012

Day 27

Last day of Cardio from Phase 1 this morning! I barely break a sweat doing this workout now-so, I went for a long walk again, enjoying the nice weather before it got too hot out.

Started the day with some wonderful oatmeal again :-) We had Jimmy Johns for lunch (turkey tom with easy mayo and not eating all the bread). We went to a see "21 Jump Street" this afternoon (I just had water to drink!) and it was hilarious! It was worth the $5. For dinner, we met a friend at a Mexican restaurant. I had some tacos with some black beans and just water to drink (even though I REALLY wanted a margarita). Eric and I did have an ice cream bar too.

Well, tomorrow is rest day, but I'll probably still go for a walk in the morning. In a few weeks (who, knows, maybe days!), it will be too hot out in the mornings to enjoy a walk, so I'm taking advantage. I think I'm going to sneak a peak at the Phase 2 workouts so I know what to expect. Maybe I shouldn't do it before I go to bed-I might get nightmares!

I'm still feeling good with my progress. A friend let me borrow some of her pants/capris, so I actually have pants that fit! Grocery shopping day tomorrow-got my meals planned for the week! That is a HUGE key in eating better-I decided to make my lunch every day too instead of eating at work. It will save money AND help my waistline! :-) I'm probably going to make some kale chips again tomorrow-yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment