Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 11

Last day of the Phase 1, Workout 1 DVD. I'm relieved-I added weight and made it more difficult, but I'm ready to move on. (I know I'll be regretting that come Monday when I start Workout 3 from Phase 1....) Tomorrow is the last day of Workout 2 from Phase 1 and I am SOOOO happy about that. She really works that butt! I know, I know, it's going to get more difficult-Bring it on! :-)

For breakfast, I changed it up from my oatmeal and had some strawberry greek yogurt with almonds. For lunch I went back to my Cobb salad from work (yum! and so filling). I had some celery and PB for a snack (yes, I actually had a snack that wasn't a cookie today!). For dinner, I made oven-fried fish nuggets (not really fried-just cod coated in a little crushed cornflakes, bread crumbs, and parmesan cheese) and roasted potatoes and peppers.

I was proud of myself for finally getting back on track with my eating today. No sweets and I'm hoping that will only help me on the scale and with the tape measure!

I've been getting tired around 8:00 every night-I know my body is tired, but 8:00 is ridiculous! I've been taking my multi-vitamin every night (makes me nauseous if I take it in the morning). Does anyone have any suggestions of extra supplements I should be taking for energy? Thanks!

So happy tomorrow is Friday! I'm ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment