Saturday, April 7, 2012

Day 6

Woke up, did the Cardio workout from Phase 1-great start to a Saturday! The rest of the day was going to be the test! I started off with my morning with vanilla yogurt with almonds. Usually, after I give lessons in the morning, I grab Jimmy John's for me and Eric. I got myself a Turkey Tom with EASY mayo and took off some of the bread to drop the calorie count. (Unfortunately, because the sandwich is so good, I kind of inhaled it-part of my problem-and I probably ate more than I should have). I was full until dinner though, which was good.

Saturdays we always go out to eat for dinner. Eric wanted to go to Rigatony's (an Italian place) and I realized, I can't hide at home forever and eat salad-I have to learn to make better choices when eating out. So, I scoped out the menu before we went. I usually get a cheesy, meaty, noodle-y dish but decided on just spaghetti with meat sauce. I opted for the whole wheat spaghetti too. It was a HUGE serving. I ate a little of the salad and a piece of bread before dinner and drank A LOT of water. So, I only ate a little of my dinner. I probably had two or three more bites past fullness (it was so good!), but knew I had to stop. I really am learning to listen to my body.

Tomorrow is a day of rest from Jillian, but I'm planning on heading out for a walk in the morning before it gets too hot. Unfortunately, I didn't get too much extra exercise in today and only got 6500 steps in. I feel I did well today calorie-wise, even with the eating out. We will find out tomorrow I guess!

Down 5.6 pounds as of this morning! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment