Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 25 and 26

So, I didn't get to write yesterday as we were at the Arizona Cardinal's draft party. They were also having a rib festival...yum. I did have a couple ribs, beans, and coleslaw and a margarita. I knew that was coming all day though, so I was careful with my calories earlier. I was over my 1400, but I got a lot of walking in too.

Today my eating was okay too. Boring... :-)

I am officially done with workout 3 and 4 of Phase 1. Tomorrow is my last day of the Cardio workout from Phase 1 and, on Monday, I officially move on  to Phase 2! That means I've been doing this for a month now! Yes, I feel like results should be more, but I am still happy. If I can go down another pant size in Phase2 and then another one in Phase 3, I'll be happy! It's about a lifestyle change, not just 90 days. Well, I'm watching the Coyotes in OT and it's CRAZY!! Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment