Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Day 3

So, I thought this working everyday thing would just make me pass out at night, but I couldn't fall asleep last night (well, it could have been because I watched "Dance Moms" before bed and couldn't believe Abby walked away from her dancers!!!) So, I was debating when my alarm went off at 6 whether to sleep in an extra 45 minutes and work out after work or get up. I wisely chose to wake up. The workout was Phase 1-Cardio. I enjoyed the Cardio workout (I know it will get old fast because I have to do it 2x/week for the whole first 30 days).

I had my wonderful vanilla greek yogurt, cinnamon, and almonds for breakfast again and made a veggie soup with chicken for lunch. The soup was good, but my stomach (again) wasn't very happy with me after I was only able to eat half of my soup for lunch. I drank A LOT of water, hoping that would help. unfortunately, it didn't and I only had a hard-boiled egg for a snack, so....I cheated a little today and had sun chips. I know, it's horrible! But, I do keep track of my calories daily, and I only ate around 1300 calories today. I feel 1100-1200 isn't enough (even though it's just for a week) when I'm burning at least 300 during my workout. (Yes, I'm good at rationalizing, but people on Jillian's website also mentioned they added 100-200 calories a day to feel more satisfied).

Tomorrow's a new day and I will have no chips. I'm just glad I haven't had any chocolate. It's EVERYWHERE at work and I haven't caved! Thank goodness! Tomorrow is Phase 1, Workout 1 again, working the "front of the body." 3 days down....87 to go! :-)

Oh, forgot to mention dinner! I made pork chops and corn! (Corn probably isn't the best, BUT it's still a veggie and delicious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment