Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Day 16

So, I got to try workout 4 of phase 1. It wasn't as bad as yesterday's workout, but it was still difficult! Jillian claims we don't work the same muscles two days in a row, but then why was I hurting so much today during the workout??? :-)

I had some yogurt and almonds for breakfast this morning (needed something quick before an early dentist appointment). For lunch I had some soup that was delicious at work. Some sort of Mexican soup full of veggies and flavor! I also had part of a Starbucks coffee drink. The Bistro in our facility opened up and the baristas need to practice, so I tried a little. I could only drink about 1/4 of it-it was really sweet! For dinner I made chicken/veggie stir-fry with brown rice.

I've been trying really hard to drink more water, but I haven't been doing that great. It's starting to get hotter here, so I really need to get better. That's my goal for the week.

Tomorrow is good ole cardio again-I think I could do that workout in my sleep! I am still seeing results, but I'm to the point I wish the changes were a bit more noticeable. I know I need to still be patient and this is the "testing point" where a lot of people probably give up. I'm enjoying the routine (although my body has been more tired and it's more difficult to get up in the morning) and I can tell when I'm full and feel I don't eat as much anymore. I know I'm making progress, but I am a typical American and want the "fast fix." I need to remember I just started week 3 of trying to change my life and I've kept up with it. Okay, there's my pep talk for the day! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment