Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 8

Well, our Internet was down last night, so I didn't get to post my results from Week 1 of my Body Revolution Beatdown!

(drum roll please.....)

Down 4.6 pounds and 5.75 inches!! That means I earned myself around $20 toward a treat later! :-)

I had oatmeal with blueberries and pecans for breakfast (with a hint of brown sugar for some flavor). Delicious-and felt good to have something other than yogurt and eggs! For lunch I had the usually yummy Cobb Salad at work. I was so busy in the afternoon (and, apparently, not hungry) I forgot to eat my snack. I made Shepard's Pie for dinner (a recipe out of a Cooking Light cookbook), which was pretty good!

Alright, I'll write more tonight. Off to work! (Oh, almost forgot, the workout was good this morning. I upped my weights and tried to do what's considered the "next level" for the same movements according to Jillian. I definitely felt it this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment