Sunday, April 8, 2012

Day 7

Happy Easter!!

Today was a break from Jillian, but I woke up early and couldn't get back to sleep, so I went for about a 45 minute walk. I was excited to enjoy the cool morning weather before our day in the 90's but I actually got cold!! (I know, I'm an Arizona wimp!)

When I got back, I had the usual vanilla yogurt with almonds and then was off to do some grocery shopping. Temptation got the best of me and I bought myself and Eric each a Reese's egg to eat...I know...that's my weakness (along with pizza-which I haven't had!)

For lunch, we went to a friends house (she is super healthy, so I wasn't worried about food over there-thanks Mel!) She made delicious steaks, grilled veggies, and a fruit salad. Yum! For dinner I had my leftover spaghetti and some peas.

I learned my lesson this morning about why I shouldn't weigh myself DAILY. I gained a little weight from yesterday. I need to weigh myself WEEKLY and not DAILY! That's my goal for this next week. We will see what the final tally of pounds and inches lost in the first week is tomorrow. Tomorrow morning is weigh-in day and measurement day!

Bring on Week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment