Friday, April 13, 2012

Day 12

Last day of Phase 1, Workout 2-thank goodness! I'm ready for workouts 3 and 4 next week from Phase 1! I busted out the oatmeal for breakfast again :-) For lunch, I tried an oriental chicken salad at work. It was alright, but I prefer my Cobb salad. I did have a couple pieces of chocolate today at work....oh well! For dinner I made some chicken and roasted cauliflower. Tonight, Eric and I went to get some frozen yogurt-yummy!!

I know I'm not supposed to weigh myself every day, but I weighed myself today and my weight is exactly the same as it was on Monday! I understand I'm still losing inches and I'm gaining more muscle, which is good, but it's still frustrating! I have been thinking about it and I feel I'm not eating enough calories during the day. I'm averaging around 1050-1150, but because of what I'm eating, I'm full most of the time! I do fit in a spoonful of PB at night to get in some more calories every once in a while, trying to keep my calories around 1200-1300 if possible. I don't want my body to think it's starving-that's not productive and not healthy. I know I'll find a balance of how many calories works for me-it just takes time.

Good news today-I walked 13,000+ steps!! :-) Eric and I went for a walk tonight, which helped the number increase a lot-we want to enjoy this cooler weather before the 100's are upon us! Cardio tomorrow (I'm getting tired of that workout too, but I got a month of that one!)

No comments:

Post a Comment