Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 36 and 37

So, I didn't post last night. I was meeting with a good friend to catch up and got back late. I didn't make great food choices while out, but I think it caught up with me today. Not feeling that great. Let me back up....

So, Eric and I made an offer on the house we liked last night. I was so nervous!! Emotional eating again...I got up this morning to work out, and, of course, it's cardio day with a lot of jumping-ugh!! I made it through, but it wasn't fun! the rest of the day, I couldn't eat much and tried to drink a lot of water. I think it was a mixture of my night of bad chocies and the nerves. Unfortunately, we found out we didn't get the house. I'm bummed but know something is better out there for us. :-)

We'll see how I feel tomorrow. I might have to wait to workout until after work. I REALLY need to catch up on sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment