Sunday, May 6, 2012

Day 34

So, today was my one day off from Jillian for the week, but I didn't rest! I got up and took a nice walk while the weather was still nice-I love when it's in the 70's!! Pretty soon, it will be in the 90's in the morning-I'll try and enjoy it while I can!!

I was VERY good about staying in my calorie window today (even though I had a muffin for breakfast). I had a small salad for lunch and pork and corn for dinner. Yum! I was bummed today because the grocery store's kale was HORRIBLE looking today! I usually have been making kale chips on Sundays. Oh well!

I tried to have salad made from home every day last week-that lasted one day. It just wasn't appetizing. So, I made a Jillian chicken salad recipe to try this week with whole wheat bread (yes, bread!!!). The chicken salad has chicken (duh!), grapes, toasted pecans, celery, and a sauce made from greek yogurt, honey, cider vinegar, and salt and pepper. I'm excited to try it for lunch tomorrow!

I'm so excited. Eric and I just got a nice sized list of houses for sale and we LOVE at least three of them! I can't believe how exciting but nerve-racking this whole process is and we've only been at it for a little over a week! AHHH!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment