Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 21

This morning, even though I was tired, I got up early to take a nice long walk before it got too hot. Started off the day with the usual oatmeal. Met some friends at Paradise Bakery for lunch and had soup and salad. Had steak for dinner with corn. I made some kale chips for a snack.

I'm a little worried about the weigh-in and measurement day tomorrow. I feel like my eating has gotten off track this week-I've been keeping my calories between 1200-1400, but they aren't the best calories. I really need to buckle down this week and do better at eating more veggies. Fitting into some capris I haven't fit into in a few years helped me realize I've kind of lost my motivation and need to find it again. I'm feeling great and need to not hit a plateau or stop-gotta keep going! I have goals! I think it's frustrating to not see the scale move as much even though I can see my body is changing physically and the weight is redistributing itself in more opportune places. :-)

Tomorrow is a new day!!! Back to my new fave workout, workout 3 of phase 1-ugh!! I'll try and up the weights so I get a better workout!

No comments:

Post a Comment