Sunday, April 15, 2012

Day 13

I didn't get to post last night because we were witnessing the heart-wrenching Coyotes loss to the Blackhawks last night :-(

Yesterday was Cardio in the morning. It's getting a lot easier-can't believe I still have to do this cardio video for 2 more weeks! At least I get to try new workouts tomorrow and Tuesday! I had some oatmeal for breakfast and then Eric and I went to Paradise Bakery-I had a soup and salad combo. It was delicious and in a good calorie range!

We went out to eat for dinner before the game down by the arena. I found the best thing to do before eating out is choosing what I'm going to eat BEFORE I leave and when I'm not hungry. I looked at the menu to the restaurant we were planning on going to around lunch, so I was full while reading it. I also looked at the nutrition information (most restaurants have it online). I chose a turkey club. It was so yummy! It came with truffle fries (which were also yummy, and I probably had a few too many!) Because I was so full from dinner, I didn't have to get any of the greasy food from the arena!

I'll post more tonight I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment