Saturday, March 31, 2012

Before the madness begins!

So, I recently purchased Jillian Michaels 90-day Body Revolution-supposedly similar to the other 90-day systems (P90x, Insanity, etc). I am starting this 90-day journey on Monday, April 2. I am REALLY excited, as I love Jillian's workout DVD's and meal plans.

Over the past few months, I have been going to Crossfit. I really enjoyed Crossfit and could tell a difference in the way my clothes fit, losing a pant size. Unfortunately, I injured my neck and couldn't go for a couple weeks. So, I decided to stop Crossfit and start the Body Revolution program (mainly because of cost-Love Crossfit, but it's expensive!)

So, I'm going to keep a daily record of how I'm doing with my workouts and eating and, of course, my progress with my weight and inches lost. I have decided to create a "reward program" for myself to help with the motivation! For every inch I lose and every pound I lose, I will put $2 aside to spend later. Every 30 days I can spend whatever money is in the pot for a new outfit, pedicure, massage, etc. I plan on weighing and measuring myself once a week (on Monday mornings).

I'm super excited about this journey and know that writing about it will help keep me motivated and also be a great way to track days that are difficult, etc. Hopefully, in 90 days, I can look back on this blog and realize how hard I've worked and how far I've come!

Tomorrow, I'm going grocery shopping for all the fresh veggies and meat for the meal plan. Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment